Who We Are
At Consero, we are on a mission to transform the world of executive conferences, one great event at a time. Our events offer senior executives from F1000 companies a more valuable opportunity to network with peers and learn about innovative, best-in-class solutions that are changing the face of business today. We are seeking an ambitious and driven professional to help us accelerate our growth.
About The Job
Please note that this is not an event operations or meeting planner position. This position is on our program development team, the team responsible for content development and audience recruitment.
We are looking for an ambitious professional to join our growing team as a Program Development Manage/ Conference Producer.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as project manager for the event and liaising with different Consero stakeholders including meeting planning and sponsorship.
- Recruiting speakers and attendees for each assigned event by selling the value proposition of Consero’s conference format to senior executives from F1000 companies (and hitting recruitment quota each month).
- Liaising with speakers and attendees throughout the time leading up to the conference.
- Conducting research to develop and write conference agendas and build advisory boards for events.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with senior corporate executives
- Attending and overseeing our conferences, providing onsite logistical & operational assistance, support and trouble-shooting and ensuring the conferences run smoothly.
Please apply if you have:
- 2-3+ years of conference production, membership sales or inside sales experience
- Confidence in your ability to build relationships with enterprise leaders
- Excellent project management, communication & organization skills to drive our business forward in meeting deadlines and financial goals
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven and goal-focused role
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Top notch organizational and time management skills
Consero’s events would not exist without its people. We value our employees, and we offer a host of perks to demonstrate our commitment to happy, productive employees.
- PTO that increases with tenure
- Paid sick leave
- End-of-the-year recess for whole office
- Nine paid annual holidays
- Half day summer Fridays
- Subsidies for health and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance enrollment
- Access to 401k
- Tax-free transit and parking benefits
- Metro access
- Exciting travel opportunities